REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. In line with providing our clients with the best quality and customer experience, we, at Scopycode have established a considerate cancellation and refund policy.
2. All projects begin with a complete analysis and the creation of a scope of work document at Scopycode. This is done to make sure that both parties have a complete understanding of the complete project and whatever other information is required and thus eliminate the possibility of disputes, project cancellations or reversals.
3. As there is quality time spent by us and our team to achieve every milestone and complete every module, for work already completed, a refund shall not be possible.
4. In the event of a project terminated on a mutual basis, any payment for further development will become void and the client has control of all work completed.
5.Refunds of previous payments or deposits shall not be done by us.
6. We do not provide refunds once the customer approves mock-up designs and we move into the development stage of the project.
7. Scopycode does not provide any partial refunds for projects mid-way through a milestone phase.
8. No Cancellations are entertained for services that our marketing team has offered on special occasions. These are limited-time offers and cannot be cancelled.
9. Digital marketing packages are not refundable at Scopycode, but the client may cancel with a notice written 30 days in advance.
10. We, at Scopycode, do not offer refunds on deposits or payments for projects that are lay dormant or abandoned for more than 35 days.